Wednesday, May 4, 2016
Take note for action now:
– The Texprocess SewBiz trade continues today in Atlanta. Click here for info.
– The Nashville Sewing Academy is up & running! Click here to see the report.
– What’s next? Click here to see what I’m talking about.
– American Apparel layoffs tied to CA’s $15 minimum wage. Click here to read.
– Complete new computerized tailoring machine only $695! Click here to see.
…and just take note: “If you stay ready, you ain’t gotta get ready.” – James Brown.
Thank you for visiting SouthStar!
Sewing Business Resources * Looking for a sewing machine mechanic? * Want to let the world know you’re available for contract sewing? * Need a forum to connect with other sewing businesses for tips, advice, synergy, and sympathy? * Want to know about trade shows and seminars to expand your SewBiz knowledge? * Do you fix sewing machines & want to be included on our sewing machine mechanic list? Find all this and much more via our Sewing Business Resources page, a listing of all kinds of things useful to the SewBiz entrepreneur…
[Explore SewBiz resources now.]
Made In The USA Showcase
SouthStar Supply is proud to showcase Made In the USA products and the businesses that carry them. (If you have a website showcasing your Made In the USA products, email the address to us. We will gladly provide a link here!)