Effective prevention of cuts and stab wounds combined with light weight, great flexibility, and unrestricted movement. Wear on free hand (not the hand pushing the knife) when pushing a straight knife; these gloves are made to fit either hand.
NEVER WEAR WHEN USING A ROUND KNIFE! Mesh gloves are not effective with round blade knives and may give a false sense of security.
- Stainless steel, wire grade 304L.
- Three finger reversible wrist length.
- Side split for quick donning and doffing.
- Sewn-on polypropylene strap with fully adjustable snap closure
- Non-corrosive – appropriate for wet environmental conditions.
- Resistant to knife penetration.
- High melting point applicable to high temperature.
- USDA accepted materials.
- Ring specs: ID = .118″; OD = .16″; Ring dia: .021″.
SIZING NOTE: Mesh glove sizes run a bit larger than cloth gloves since there is no stretch in the mesh material. If you’re not sure about your glove size, use this “rule of thumb” as a rough guide. If your foot takes men’s shoe size 7-8, choose a small glove; 8-9, medium; 9-10, large; 10-11, extra large.
XS – size 6 glove (4.5″ x 8.75″) grey strap
S – size 7 glove (5″ x 9″) white strap
M – size 8 glove (5.5″ x 9.75″) red strap
L – size 9 glove (5.75″ x 10″) blue strap
XL – size 10 glove (6″ x 10.5″) green strap
Priced and sold each.